HIGH-CLASS Octane FS1 Gasoline AdditiveFuel stabilizer for both two and four stroke engines!
Fuel stabilizer for both two and four stroke engines!
HIGH-CLASS Octane FS1 offers the corrosion protection of a conventional additive plus it stabilizes the fuel and maintains its ignition readiness. Octane FS1 is approved for all gasoline-ethanol mixtures and has been tested in gasoline-ethanol mixtures of 5%, 10%, 15%, 50% and 85% ethanol. Octane FS1 is also compatible in engines that utilize catalytic converters and forced induction (turbo-charger, superchargers).
• Elimination of bacterial contamination
• Gentle cleaning of the fuel supply system
• Effective corrosion protection of tank, pipes, carburetors and fuel injection systems
• Eliminates water and dissolved residues left by the exhaust stream
• Lubrication of injection nozzles, carburetor flaps, pump membranes and valves
• Stabilized ignition capacity – even after the winter break, the vehicle starts without difficulty.
Add before refueling. We recommend year-round use. Mixing Ratio: 1 mL per 1 L or 1 fl oz per 8 gallons. Contents of 250 mL (8.45 fl oz) treats 250 L (65 gallons) of gasoline.
May cause an allergic reaction and burns of skin and eyes. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Do NOT induce vomiting. Keep container tightly closed. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/ vapors/spray. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/eye protection
Visit the Our Online Store to Purchase this Product
AET Systems makes it easy to purchase our HIGH-CLASS Octane FS1 Gasoline Additive online and have it shipped directly to you.